We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone numbers; and about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details. We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us, or automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies. Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, telephone number and email address);
- Payment information (such as payment card details);
- Login credentials for the Site;
- Purchase and transaction information; and
- Other personal information found in content that users may provide.
Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. When you use our Site, we may collect certain information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, web server logs. The information we collect in this manner includes IP address, unique device identifier, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information on actions taken on our Website, and dates and times of Website visits. A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- To process your payments and to create and manage your account;
- To send you catalogues and other promotional materials and to communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, offers, surveys and market research;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To perform data analyses (including anonymization and aggregation of personal information);
- To operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our products and services; managing our communications; analyzing our products and customer base; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- To protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities;
- To comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
Through interest-based advertising we can tailor ads to your interests and activities. Either Elizé or third-party advertising companies we work with may look at your browsing activity, such as the types of content you access, ads you click on, and searches you conduct. We can then infer certain interests you have and place ads and offer you deals that meet your needs. Our goal for interest-based advertising is to show ads to people likely to be interested in the products we offer Elizé.
Elizé may use social networks to advertise its products and services. If we decide to deal with your contact information to carry out direct commercial research tasks, we will comply with current provisions in force and with the rules of the platform itself.
If you do not wish for your personal information to be used in connection with a marketing database for direct marketing purposes, you may opt-out by contacting us as at [email protected], with your request to be removed. In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government entities, and (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an e-mail at [email protected] to request access, to correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then our website administrator stores your credit card data 3D secure. Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
However, the safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.